Sunbridge Agro Pvt Ltd 800 TPD Oil Refinery in Gandhidham, Gujarat
New Delhi (India), July 12: Sunbridge Agro Pvt Ltd, a part of Hydrise Group of Industries, has recently established an 800 TPD oil refinery in Gandhidham, Gujarat. The refinery is strategically located at Kandla Port. The company aims to produce a wide range of high-quality edible oils, including refined palm oil, refined soya bean oil, refined cottonseed oil, Palmoleine oil, Palm stearin oil, and refined sunflower oil.
Under the brand name “Sehat Pasand,” the company will offer palm oil, while sunflower oil and cottonseed oil will be marketed under the brand “Sunbridge” What sets these products apart is their commitment to environmental sustainability, evident in their biodegradable packaging, which utilizes state-of-the-art spout pouches featuring low absorption technology.
Sunbridge Agro Pvt Ltd plans to target 80% of its production towards retail brands, with the remaining 20% catering to institutional buyers such as namkeen and snack manufacturers, ready-to-eat companies, confectionery manufacturers, and multinational corporations. The company’s promoters already possess a strong foothold in the agro commodities market, dealing with edible oils and various FMCG products and have built a reputable presence over the years.
During the announcement, Mr. Anuj Agarwal expressed his optimism regarding the refinery acquisition, stating that it would create significant employment opportunities in the region. The plant is fully operational and poised to manufacture an extensive range of edible oils, including refined palm oil, refined soya bean oil, and refined cottonseed oil. The company’s primary sales focus for edible oils in India will be in Delhi, Haryana, Gujarat, Madhya Pradesh, J&K, Uttar Pradesh, Punjab, Uttarakhand, Himachal Pradesh, and Maharashtra.
Mr. Anuj Agarwal further revealed that the company has set an ambitious target of achieving a turnover of Rs 2500 Cr in the fiscal year 2023-24, compared to the current turnover of Rs 1022 Cr. Looking ahead, Sunbridge Agro Pvt Ltd aspires to become a prominent player in the FMCG segment within the next 3-5 years. While capturing a majority stake in the market may take time, the company’s primary focus is to provide tough competition to established players and become a consumer favorite. To achieve this, Sunbridge Agro plans to expand its market reach through extensive business chains, including both online and physical retail outlets. The company already possesses a well-established distribution network, which will aid in the realization of their expansion strategies.
Founded under the visionary leadership of Anuj Agarwal, Sunbridge Agro Pvt Ltd has emerged as one of India’s rapidly growing FMCG food companies, catering to the diverse edible oil needs of Indian consumers.
If you have any objection to this press release content, kindly contact pr.error.rectification[at]gmail.com to notify us. We will respond and rectify the situation in the next 24 hours.