EnGame Launches the list of 7 Entrepreneurs who have done exemplary contributions in their respective fields!
1. Panna Gerwara is an entrepreneur born and raised in Gujarat before moving to Mumbai after marrying. In 2020, she and her business partner Vishal Vinay opened a travel and event management company in Vile Parle. Since then, the company has grown and gained a reputation for dependability.
2. Malathi. K.V.K.V. – From university topper to CEO was a hilarious journey. With no hesitation but the highest determination, India’s first legal R&D – Lawxpertsmv, along with Mr. Vignesh Sivagnanam, proved to be the best business model with zero loss day. Apart from being a lavish research base, we focus on the legal education sector, especially UPSC Law Optional Mains and Judicial service examination.
3. Arti Chaudhary: I have been serving clients in the eCommerce space across the globe for the last 8 years, and for the last two years, I have been helping new-age technologies grow communities and trust in the market. These include Metaverse, NFTs, and cloud-led businesses. I have been a great fan of conversion rate in e-commerce & technology-led businesses as this factor defines the rest.
4. Tushar Bhatnagar is a serial entrepreneur with 3 primary startups and several other projects, including mentoring startup founders and assisting various startup accelerators. He has completed his Master’s from the University of Bristol, UK. He has been working with a plethora of deep tech startups for the last seven years and continues to do the same. He constantly keeps working in the field of applied technology for these startups. His team consists of more than 500 interns across all the startups led by him.
5. I’m Abhimanyu Kalbhor, an I.T.I.T. Engineer (Ireland) and an MBA. I’m an Entrepreneur and have played county cricket for Ireland. I have been a Social Media Freelancer for the past 8 years, where I have garnered over 2 million followers across all social media and short video platforms with my content that revolves around food and travel. I recommend the unexplored places to my followers. I have been felicitated with multiple awards for my work and featured in many major media magazines.
6. Vinshul Aggarwal, 24, exhibited an early talent in filmmaking. Recently, he introduced a Qsr food chain named ‘Minute Meals’. Even without prior experience in Horeca Industry, his strategy is a mega-hit. His company is a recipient of good fame because of its cleanliness and healthy food offering in Ambala. He has Invested several chunks of his income in different business Ideas. He is today from years and years of hard work, commitment, perseverance and dedication.
7. Bhavya Pandya is one of the industry’s leading and fastest-growing young entrepreneurs who own many companies, including an I.T.I.T. company called CHAOS India. He is a college dropout who is a well-known Philanthropist as he runs one of the world’s most renowned youth organizations, the Youth Change Organization(YCO).
If you have any objection to this press release content, kindly contact email@example.com to notify us. We will respond and rectify the situation in the next 24 hours.